Following a recent meeting of the committee with ESB Ecars we are able to provide the following update on the EV Infrastructure & Operations.
- FCPs are to be installed in Limerick, Waterford, Mallow, Castlebar, Tralee, Cavan, Drogheda, Lucan, M11 new Gorey Service station, Clonshaugh (Dublin), Omni Park (Dublin)
- There are 220 public parking spaces for charging in total. Painting of Parking spaces to be done next: Wicklow, Westmeath, Mayo and Dublin City Council. Dublin City Council.
- Talks going on with Dublin City Council at the moment the budget is there to paint parking spaces but there are issues with the zoning of the charge point locations.
- Bray and Wicklow will be painted soon as a result of the IEVOA committee’s work with Wicklow County Council.
- The problem of the defraying of the FCP cables is being looked into by the manufacturers.