Irish EV Owners Association (IEVOA) is for electric vehicle owners and drivers in Ireland. We represent our members in our involvement with various companies and government bodies such as ESB Ecars, EcarsNI, Drive4Zero, County Councils, Nissan Corp and Limerick Smarter Travel.
Aims of the Association are:
- To represent the interests of EV owners and drivers across Ireland.
- To help encourage widespread uptake of EVs throughout the island.
- To work with charging networks, Government bodies, County Councils, and all other stake holders to further the aims of our members.
- To work with vehicle manufacturers and dealers to further the aims of the association.
- To promote and hold events that pertain to EV Owners/Drivers.
We welcome all EV Owners/Drivers in Ireland to become members.
We have a 2-tier membership:
- Associate membership (FREE) : You are supporting the Association, thank you ! It will provide you access to the ‘members only’ section of the forum, you will also get updates from the commiittee, a car window sticker, etc.
- Full membership (€10) : In addition to the Associate membership, you have voting rights at the association GMs and you will receive a mini-whiteboard (while stocks last – courtesy of TheEffect.net ) to inform other users how long you will charge, but also 20 complimentary “de-ICE-ing” cards if you want to leave a -friendly- message to drivers mis-using charging spots.
To become a member, please fill out the application form below and pay the membership fee (if applicable). Membership shall commence on issuance of a Membership Card by the Secretary. The subscription shall be due upon joining the Association and thereafter on the 1st of January each year.