Irish EV Owners Association (IEVOA) is for electric vehicle owners and drivers in Ireland. We represent our members in our involvement with various companies and government bodies such as ESB Ecars, EcarsNI, Drive4Zero, County Councils, Nissan Corp and Limerick Smarter Travel.
Aims of the Association are:
- To represent the interests of EV owners and drivers across Ireland.
- To help encourage widespread uptake of EVs throughout the island.
- To work with ESB Ecars, E-carsNI, Government bodies, County Councils, and all other stake holders to further the aims of our members.
- To work with vehicle manufacturers and dealers to further the aims of the association.
- To promote and hold events that pertain to EV Owners/Drivers.
We welcome all EV Owners/Drivers in Ireland to become members.
To become a full member, please download and complete an application form on the membership page and pay the membership fee. Membership shall commence on issuance of a Membership Card by the Secretary. The subscription shall be due upon joining the Association and thereafter on the 1st of April each year. Becoming a full member will also provide access to the members only section of the forum.