- Irish EV Owners Association Facebook Page – Public group for Irish EV owners, enthusiasts and future owners!
- IEVOA twitter page – Feed of news, updates and information on Twitter from us.
Statutory instruments (S.I.)
The following S.I. were published in 2014 concerning electric vehicles and charging points, the Irish EV Owners group is currently working to have the various authorities sign electric vehicle parking bays as outlined:
Other EV-focused sites
- EV Review Ireland – An Irish deep dive into EV reviews, of all types.
- Full Charged Show – YouTube show presented by Robert Llewellyn about Electric Vehicles and sustainable infrastructure.
- TeslaBjorn – YouTube channel of Bjorn Nyland, covering all sort of Electric Vehicles.
- Electroheads – UK-based EV enthusiasts
- ESB eCars website – Information about the rollout of Ireland’s public charge network, home charger installation and the eCars ambassador programs.
- SEAI website – Information about the SEAI support
- eCarNI – Information about eCar charge network in Northern Ireland and incentives available to residents of NI.
- EV database – UK focused, relevant to Ireland with Euro pricing available.
- IrishEVs – Irish focused EV resources & blog.